MAKE YOUR TEE TIME
GOLFERS WITH DISABILITIES
We welcome golfers with disabilities. The course will make reasonable accommodations to ensure that golfers with disabilities are able to enjoy the course. Please contact the General Manager or Head Golf Professional at the course for more information.
Are you walking or riding?
Effective Immediately: we are allowing walking and riding tee times. Single rider carts are available on a limited basis. All carts are sanitized before and after play and must be returned to the clubhouse by sunset.
Can I walk up and play?
We ask that all tee times be booked and paid for ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
- The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
- Since we cannot show Senior or Military rates online, they will need to call the course and pay with a credit card. If you do not see the correct rates in the booking engine for your membership or Modern Membership round you may call the golf shop at 703.221.0123, book a tee time and pay via credit card.
We apologize, but we will not be able to adjust the prepaid amount the day of your round. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- Face masks are required when inside the clubhouse, and you must follow all posted signage and staff directions.
- The clubhouse will follow the recommended social distancing space of 6 feet. Each restroom is limited to just 1 guest inside at a time.
- NEW – As of December 1st, the pro shop is now open. Along with the above, the golf shop will be limited to just 2 guests inside at a time.
- Tee times have been spaced to 12 minutes apart, and the course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
- Scorecards and pencils are available upon request
- 50% of chairs and tables have been placed on the patio to maintain social spacing between tables
What should I know when I go play?
The front doors will remain locked for entry. Masks are required when entering the building. The clubhouse will follow the recommended social distancing space of 6 feet. Each restroom is limited to just 1 guest inside at a time, while the pro shop is allowing 2 guests to enter. Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the course you may go to the starter to verify pre-payment and check in. You may purchase food, drinks and merchandise from the pro shop.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving range and putting green are open. Please leave your range baskets on the driving range for staff to come collect and sanitize.
How many people are allowed in the clubhouse?
The clubhouse and pro shop are open and will follow the recommended social distancing space of 6 feet. Each restroom is limited to just 1 guest inside at a time, while the pro shop is allowing 2 guests to enter.